Undoubtedly, MS outlook has become choice of billions of users because of its excellent features and facilities that lets us to access all the mails and other stuffs like calendars, journals, etc smoothly. It’s really a great application that has been specially crafted for Mac users but also compatible with Windows PC’s. But, it has some limitation also, as like others, it may also throw some kind of errors. Outlook error code 17099 is one among them that usually occurs with Mac Outlook. And once this error generated, you can’t send or receive any email. It notifies you by stating that this email contains spam or malicious content This error usually caused when SMTP generates a transient error or unexpected code or when you tries to send any mails to large number of peoples.
Manual way to fix outlook error code 17099 :
1. Primarily, close all the active applications.
2. Then after, keep pressing the ‘Option’ key and start Outlook on Mac and find the utility. Then open MS Office so as to find and locate the utility. Right after that, open Office folder, and double-click on Microsoft Database Utility program.
3. After opening MS database utility application, choose the database that you have to be reconstruct and click on ‘Rebuild’.
4. It will generate window of ‘Rebuilding Main Identify’ showing progress status after completion of which a message will be seen stating that “Your database was rebuilt successfully.”
5. Now click on ‘Done’ button.
But sometime this method doesn’t work because it unable to fulfill the expectable task at every attempt and gets unable to repair the error. If such errors appear again after the successful completion of above given steps then it is clear that the file gets corrupt badly and you need an effective way to repair OLM file.